Many many thanks all the good work and help you have given me. My order arrived today. So pleased as they are for my dad. You're a real star. Read more
Look Forward To Ordering Again
Morning Gail I just wanted to say thank you for sending the replacement jacket, very much appreciated. I have recommended you to my railway colleagues and look forward to ordering again very soon. Read more
Thank you Gail.My order was received this morning and fits lovely.I am a self employed Professional Photographer and Rail Safety Professional based in Newcastle upon Tyne, I look forward to returning in the near future. Read more
Thank you for such a top service! Read more
Very Fast Service
Hi Gail, Just to let you know, the boots arrived yesterday. Thank you very much for your help and very fast service. Read more
Thanks for all your help
Hi Gail Just to say thank you, I received my bodywarmer and it's a perfect fit... Thanks for all your help in doing soon Read more
Just a quick message to thank you for your superb service. I ordered a Pulsar 7 in 1 rail jacket from you yesterday lunch time, and it arrived at 8:30 this morning. I shall definitely be using your company again, and shall be recommending you to my work colleagues. Thanks again. Read more
- Full length YKK zip concealed by Velcro storm flap
- Genuine Teflon coating repels dirt, grease and water
- Twin needle stitching & bar tacked at stress points
- 2 lower hip pockets and 2 Velcro sealed chest pockets
- Elasticated hem and cuff, cuff with extra press stud adjustment
How to work out your size
To ensure you purchase the perfect sized clothing, please follow these simple steps:-
- Look at the height chart to find your recommended size based on your height then look at the width chart to find your recommended size based on your waist/chest size. If one is larger than the other (e.g. 'A' is a Large but 'B' is a Medium) you may want to consider choosing the upper size so that the product fits well.
- If you are buying a product that is to be worn over other clothing, remember to take this into account as it will not fit the same as if you were buying typical pants or tops.
Please remember that if you buy a size too small, you will struggle to wear this. If you buy a size that is slightly too big, you can always adjust the product once you are wearing through pull cords/fasteners.