Many many thanks all the good work and help you have given me. My order arrived today. So pleased as they are for my dad. You're a real star. Read more
Look Forward To Ordering Again
Morning Gail I just wanted to say thank you for sending the replacement jacket, very much appreciated. I have recommended you to my railway colleagues and look forward to ordering again very soon. Read more
Thank you Gail.My order was received this morning and fits lovely.I am a self employed Professional Photographer and Rail Safety Professional based in Newcastle upon Tyne, I look forward to returning in the near future. Read more
Thank you for such a top service! Read more
Very Fast Service
Hi Gail, Just to let you know, the boots arrived yesterday. Thank you very much for your help and very fast service. Read more
Thanks for all your help
Hi Gail Just to say thank you, I received my bodywarmer and it's a perfect fit... Thanks for all your help in doing soon Read more
Just a quick message to thank you for your superb service. I ordered a Pulsar 7 in 1 rail jacket from you yesterday lunch time, and it arrived at 8:30 this morning. I shall definitely be using your company again, and shall be recommending you to my work colleagues. Thanks again. Read more
High-visibility interactive body warmer perfect for all weather conditions.
- Genuine Pulsarail chevron-pattern design reflective Scotchlite tape (3 M) to the body.
- Full-length two-way YKK zippers hidden by Velcro storm-flap equipped with a protector for the chin.
- Sporty water-resistant zipper pocket on right-side chest (perfect for holding cell phone).
- Zip-off removable sleeves accompanied with cuffs (knitted-cotton fabric).
- Pockets for document on each side has sporty anti-water zipper closures to the orange portion only.
- Reversible to grey-padded soft-touch micro-fiber lining
- PR525 high-vis sleeves are sold separately
- Class 3 water-resistant and breathable and comfortable 300 denier PU-coated outside fabric
- Stand-up micro-fiber collar adds more comfort and warmth
Compliant to with EN471:2003 Class 2 and GO/RT 3279