Many many thanks all the good work and help you have given me. My order arrived today. So pleased as they are for my dad. You're a real star. Read more
Look Forward To Ordering Again
Morning Gail I just wanted to say thank you for sending the replacement jacket, very much appreciated. I have recommended you to my railway colleagues and look forward to ordering again very soon. Read more
Thank you Gail.My order was received this morning and fits lovely.I am a self employed Professional Photographer and Rail Safety Professional based in Newcastle upon Tyne, I look forward to returning in the near future. Read more
Thank you for such a top service! Read more
Very Fast Service
Hi Gail, Just to let you know, the boots arrived yesterday. Thank you very much for your help and very fast service. Read more
Thanks for all your help
Hi Gail Just to say thank you, I received my bodywarmer and it's a perfect fit... Thanks for all your help in doing soon Read more
Just a quick message to thank you for your superb service. I ordered a Pulsar 7 in 1 rail jacket from you yesterday lunch time, and it arrived at 8:30 this morning. I shall definitely be using your company again, and shall be recommending you to my work colleagues. Thanks again. Read more
- EN ISO 20471:2013 Class 3
- EN343:2003 Class 3:3
A soft touch 3 layer, 100% polyester woven twill with highly breathable PU laminated membrane. Made to compete with the market leading waterproof fabrics.
The High Vis Jacket has evolved.
- Original Pulsar® chevron design thermally applied 3M™ Scotchlite™.
- Reflective Tape on body and sleeves with segmented comfort trim.
- Shoulder braces.
- Reflective blue piping and chevron detail for increased night time visibility.
- Full length YKK® 2-way interactive zip.
- Double storm flap system concealing a zipped pocket and pen sleeves.
- Full width lower document pockets with self-closing flaps.
- Side hand warmer pockets with zip fastening.
- Velcro adjustable wrap around storm cuffs.
- Neoprene inner cuff for increased comfort.
- Hidden zipped chest pocket to right hand breast as worn.
- Underarm ventilation.
- Internal breast pocket.
- Unique flip out ID window.
- Chin protector.
- Detachable arctic style hood with face and crown adjustment for optimal fit (also sold separately - EVO102 Yellow, EVO252 Orange).
- 100% polyester mesh lining for improved breathability.
- Waist draw cord in body.
- Two internal A4 sized poachers pockets.
Interacts with Pulsar/Pulsarail Bodywarmers (P422/PR498), Fleece Jackets (P507/PR508) and Soft Shell Jackets (P534/PR535).