Many many thanks all the good work and help you have given me. My order arrived today. So pleased as they are for my dad. You're a real star. Read more
Look Forward To Ordering Again
Morning Gail I just wanted to say thank you for sending the replacement jacket, very much appreciated. I have recommended you to my railway colleagues and look forward to ordering again very soon. Read more
Thank you Gail.My order was received this morning and fits lovely.I am a self employed Professional Photographer and Rail Safety Professional based in Newcastle upon Tyne, I look forward to returning in the near future. Read more
Thank you for such a top service! Read more
Very Fast Service
Hi Gail, Just to let you know, the boots arrived yesterday. Thank you very much for your help and very fast service. Read more
Thanks for all your help
Hi Gail Just to say thank you, I received my bodywarmer and it's a perfect fit... Thanks for all your help in doing soon Read more
Pulsar PRARC07 FR AST Arc Trousers.
- GO/RT 3279 Issue 8
- BS EN ISO 20471: 2013 Class 2
- BS EN ISO 11611: 2007 Class 1
- BS EN ISO 11612: 2008 A1, A2, B1, C1, E2
- IEC61482-2: 2009 Class 1, ATPV 16Cal/cm2
- BS EN 1149-3: 2004
- BS EN 1149-5: 2008
- PROTAL 5® - Protex/Cotton enhanced inherent multi-fibre woven fabric 310gsm fabric weight.
- Patented fibre blend.
- FR Aramid thread used throughout.
- Twin-stitched FR retroreflective tape and reflective piping.
- Side pockets.
- Combat and rear flap pockets.
- Plastic zip fastening.
- Plastic stud fastened waistband.
- Internal knee pad pockets.
- Side elasticated waistband.
- Triple stitched leg inseam and twin stitching on structural seams.
- Additional 5 bar tacks on crotch crossover seam.